wsalamoon.com © 2023 All rights reserved
Find your ring size using one of these easy methods:
Option 1. Measure your finger
Measure a ring with a string or a thin strip paper. This can be easily done and can help find an accurate fit.
1. Cut a long string or piece of paper that’s about 6-inches long.
2. Wrap it snugly around the base of your finger, the tighter the better but make sure to not let the string stretch while you’re wrapping it around your finger.
3. Mark the spot where the string or paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (in mm).
4. Match your finger measurement (in mm) with the closest circumference below.
If you already know your size, please convert to the USA size below:
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||DIAMETER (MM)||USA & CANADA||EUROPE||UK||ASIA|
If you happen to own a measuring tape at home, then this is will get the job done most accurately.
1. Find a flexible, measuring tape with millimeters on its ruler.
2. Wrap the tape snugly around the base of your finger, not too tight and not too loose. Aim for a snug but comfortable fit. Make sure to not let the measuring tape go and make sure you start from the 0 mark on the tape.
3. Remember the number that meets up with your starting point at 0. Note how many millimeters it took to wrap the measuring tape around your finger.
4. Match your finger measurement (in mm) with the corresponding ring size in the ring chart shown in method #02. If your tape is only showing in centimeter, use an online CM to MM converter to figure out your finger size in the closest millimeter.
This guide is for reference only. If in doubt, please reach out to customer service. Our team can also assist with styling and any other questions. Please see the terms and conditions for the conditions of sale.
Allow notifications to get real-time updates about your shopping cart and who knows, you may even receive a sweet discount code 😊